Human Resources Roundtable February
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Export to iCalendar
How to Implement a Successful Continuous Performance Management Process
Jamie Resker, Founder and Practice Leader at Employee Performance Solutions, will share a two-step process and the tools and tips to help you implement a successful continuous performance management process. Whether your employees are working from home or on-site, the method will improve performance, strengthen work relationships, and clarify work priorities (all the things your performance management system should accomplish!).
You'll learn how to use a two-step approach enabling you to:
• Continue to measure and track performance without the traditional "meets expectations" rating labels, and use this information to help inform pay, promotions, and other employment decisions.
• Identify your high, mid-level, new/developing, low results-good behaviors, mid-high results/disruptive behavior, and off-target results/behavior employees with the Employee Performance Continuum.
• Reshape and strengthen manager and employee communications with more frequent forward-looking dialogue [versus reviewing past performance] with the 10-Minute Questions Conversation framework.
• Incorporate your organization's values and competencies into a one-page easy to complete form with writing prompts for managers.
• Use communication strategies designed to socialize alternatives to performance appraisals, involve your change sponsors, and influence change resisters.