Thirty on Thursday: Communicating During Times of Turmoil
Thursday, April 23, 2020
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Export to iCalendar
For leaders, communicating with clarity, confidence, and compassion amid times of economic and public health turmoil is a critical need. Denterlein will provide practical dos and don’ts to assure that corporate leadership can both communicate effectively around tough business decisions and maintain the long-term confidence of your internal (staff) and external (customers, community, regulatory officials) audiences.
The session will help you:
- Anticipate major corporate communications needs
- Communicate with the right tone
- Develop a succinct message
- Identify strategies for directly sharing information with internal and external audiences
- Prepare for traditional and social media inquiries/feedback.