Ask the Grant Experts: A Q&A Session with AIM HR Solutions & MassMEP
Monday, August 16, 2021
7:00 PM - 7:45 PM
Export to iCalendar
Each year, Massachusetts awards millions of dollars in grant money to Massachusetts businesses through the Workforce Training Fund (WTFP). Many companies are not familiar with the General Grant Program funded by the Workforce Training Fund Program. It’s time for your organization to take advantage of this funding and achieve business growth, increased productivity, and employee retention.
Obtaining one of these grants can be a lengthy process that can be overwhelming and time-consuming. We are here to help you realize that getting one of these grants is doable and that the benefits of the General Grant Program can far exceed the application effort. Join AIM HR Solutions & MassMEP grant experts as they answer the most asked questions surrounding the General Grant Program, such as:
• Do I qualify, and how do I get started?
• Which training topics are eligible for grant funding?
• What are some best practices and tips for getting my application approved?
• How long does the process take?
• How do I build a training plan that meets my organization’s needs?
• What other grant program options should I consider?
Participants will have the ability to submit their questions in advance.