1. Review the recordkeeping requirements for OSHA.
2. Explore required training, how often and who needs to do it.
3. Discuss how to manage an effective near-miss program.
4. Understand how to calculate and present documentation showing the value to safety training in the workplace
5. Learn how to qualify for $25,000 in free safety training funding
6. Clarify what needs to be on an accident investigation report and how it may help abate a citation.
7. Document what you should inspect every week, month, year through a tool to determine your inspection requirements.